Who is eligible?
You can apply if you live in the borough of Camden. You will need to provide proof of address.
You may be eligible if you:
- are blind or partially sighted
- are profoundly or severely deaf
- are without speech
- have a disability, or have suffered an injury, which has had an effect on your ability to walk
- don’t have arms or have a long-term loss of the use of both arms
- have a learning disability
- would have your application for a driving licence refused for reasons other than because of drug or alcohol misuse
You’ll automatically qualify if you already qualify for:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and score 8 points or more in the 'moving around' or ‘communications’ element
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
You must provide all pages of the PIP benefit letter