T-Tech- Service Desk Analyst
An exciting opportunity for you to train, earn and learn. T-Tech is offering the chance for a Camden resident, former Camden secondary school student or Camden care leaver to become an Apprentice Service Desk Analyst studying for NVQ Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
- Starting salary: £13,000 per year
- Contract length: 12-18 months
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- Qualification: Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
- Based: Euston, moving to Angel from August 2019
- Application deadline: Ongoing
- Employer interview: TBC
- Start date: T.B.C
About the Employer
T-Tech is one of the fastest growing IT Consultancy, Support and Cloud Service providers in the UK, serving SMEs in the Accountancy and Professional Services sector. Our customers demand and deserve great proactive service and responsive support. We understand how important it is to optimise day-to-day operations and we help our customers embrace innovation and drive growth. We do that by showing them how to cut risk, improve productivity and leverage IT to gain competitive advantage. At T-Tech, we’re about keeping UK business up and running, resolving problems quickly, providing personal attention and providing our customers with reliable IT support when they need it.
About the role
To provide excellent customer service by resolving customers’ technical queries submitted by telephone or email; to provide backup for Field Engineers at customer site if required
Apprentice tasks will include:
- Assess IT issues raised by customers to ensure full understanding of the problem
- Diagnose the cause of the problem in order to identify the most appropriate fix
- Log client problem issues accurately and fully in service desk system
- Keep accurate records of time worked on issues in Company’s time recording system
- Build new hardware and install appropriate software to meet the customers’ requirements
- Interact professionally with customers and colleagues at all times, ensuring that the customer is fully satisfied with the service provided
Skills needed for this role include:
(Please refer to job description for full list of duties and required skills relating to this post.)
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be a Camden resident/ care leaver, former Camden secondary school student or Camden care leaver
- Strong GCSE’s in at least 5 subjects including English and Maths
- A-level or equivalent education, eg BTech strongly preferred
- Have been resident in the UK / EU for the last 3 years.
- Have relevant ID proving your right to work in the UK.
Camden Apprenticeships values the diversity of our community and encourages employers to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
A guaranteed invitation to a pre-screening interview is offered to all care leavers who meet the minimum requirements for this role.
How to apply
1. If you have not already done so, please register here.
2. Read the job description carefully (see separate email attachment)
3. Complete a CV form
4. Send this, along with a covering email explaining why you want to apply for this apprenticeship, to email@example.com, closing date on-going. Please use the subject heading ‘T-Tech’.