Report street or housing estate damage 

Report damage

Street or housing estate damage could include issues with the following:

  • roads, pavements, paving slabs 
  • bollards
  • drains, manholes and utility cabinets 
  • road signs and street name plates
  • bridges or walls
  • street furniture (including benches, cycle stands, gates, railings, phone boxes)
  • traffic and road safety scheme
  • road works
  • street and zebra crossing lights 
  • temporary traffic lights (report issues with permanent traffic lights to TFL

Report a street or housing estate cleaning problem

Report a cleaning problem

A cleaning problem on a street or council housing estate could include the following:

  • dog fouling
  • dumped rubbish 
  • overflowing bins
  • spillages
  • dead animal
  • graffiti
  • market cleaning
  • drug paraphernalia
  • offensive posters
  • abandoned bike (for other abandoned vehicles, see here) [redirect to abandoned vehicle page]

Dangerous problems and emergencies

If you’re reporting a problem that could be dangerous or an emergency (such as an oil spillage), please phone 020 7974 4444 immediately.