Christmas tree market traders
Camden welcomes applications from traders wishing to sell Christmas Trees from within Camden’s street markets or from isolated site locations. All applicants are required to fill in an application form.
If you are not an existing trader you will also need to provide:
- Proof of NI
- Proof of address
All assistants must be listed on the application with accompanying documents (i.e. ID, NI, proof of address).
The closing date to submit your application is Monday 26th November 2018.
The Christmas tree licence fees this year are:
- £23 per pitch per day within a market (and £13.60 for additional pitch fee)
- £10 per pitch per day and £6 per additional pitch for Queens Crescent and Chalton Street markets
- £25 per pitch per day for isolated and miscellaneous sites (4x2 meters)
Existing available trading sites are listed below, but requests to trade from new locations will be considered:
- Finchley Road (outside Waitrose)
- Fortune Green Cemetry/Queens C
- 72 Mansfield Road (outside second hand furniture shop)
- Camden Road
- Swains Lane (round about)
- West End Lane (by St. James’ church)
- Shaftesbury Avenue
- Queens Square
- Theobalds Road
- Hampstead Cemetery
- Chalk Farm Road
- Whitestone Pond
- Bonny Street (Camden Overground Station)
- Queens Crescent market
- Inverness Street market
- Plender Street
- Eton Avenue
- Chalton Street
Please specify on your application which trading site(s)/Market(s) you are applying for. Include details of how much space you require to display, store and package trees (including equipment used).
Some of these areas may be at different locations to the trading site, but all areas required need to be included in your application is your operation needs these areas as part of your set up.
Markets will operate between 7am – 7pm on the days when each market is designated. Out of market areas can be 7 days.
If you have any questions, please contact the markets team at: email@example.com