Health and wellbeing board
The board works with local people to identify the health and social care needs of the Camden community. Every board has a local Healthwatch representative. Together they develop:
Who sits on the Camden health and wellbeing board?
- Councillor Georgia Gould, Leader of the Council (Chair)
- Councillor Patricia Callaghan, Cabinet Member for Tackling Health Inequalities and Promoting Independence
- Councillor Angela Mason, Cabinet Member for Best Start in Life
- Martin Pratt, Executive Director of Supporting People
- Julie Billett, Director of Public Health Camden and Islington
- Dr Neel Gupta, Chair of the Camden CCG
- Sarah Mansuralli, Chief Operating Officer, Camden CCG
- Dr Philip Taylor, Camden CCG Member
- Glenys Thornton, Camden CCG member
- Frances Hasler, Healthwatch Camden member
- Foyezur Miah, Camden Community Centres Network Representative and Chief Executive of Queen's Crescent Community Centre
- Dr Henrietta Hughes, Deputy Head Primary Care Commissioning, NHS England
For queries, or to suggest areas for needs assessment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.